on all orders over $50
(selected restrictions may apply)
Buying a Table Tennis Table?
Contact us for guidance and a great quote.
- 0 Items
Sponge & Topsheet
Conversion Top Tables
Mini - Tables
Ball Pick Up Collectors
Ball Collector Nets
Ball Collector Nets
Net Replacement parts
Rubber Cleaning Sponges
Rubber Cutting Knives
Rubber Protector Sheets
Find a Coach
→ DYNAMIC TT Competition Table Tennis
DYNAMIC TT Competition Table Tennis
View Larger Image
Brian Pace (USATT National Certified Coach), shares his techniques and methodologies that he uses when completing a training cycle for peak performance.
E-mail this product to a friend
Brian Pace (USATT National Certified Coach), shares his techniques and methodologies that he uses when completing a training cycle for peak performance. This video focuses on the details of training phases with the ultimate goal of producing a “Peak Performance Period” for a big event. The workouts in this training video have been designed so you can smoothly transition from one training phase to the next.
Phase 1 – Activating the Technical System (Stroke Production)
This Phase involves building stroke chemistry, stroke integrity, footwork, timing, work rate, fitness, and overall awareness of your natural ability.
Phase 2 – Activating the Tactical System (Game Situation)
This Phase expands the shots from Phase 1 and moves them into game situation exercises to create a positive tactical approach that fits the way you think and play.
Phase 3 – Activating the Strategic System (Peak Performance Period)
This Phase involves you using your local club, and low priority events to fine-tune your game for a Peak Performance Period.
This training video is meant to do the following:
• Build and improve your Stroke Production in Phase 1.
• Create the correct Tactical Pathway to how to execute the shots in Phase 2.
• Prepare yourself to play the Big Event, and perform at your highest level.
The key to winning is really learning how to compete, and this video takes you through that process.
“If you learn how to compete, then you have already learned how to win” – Brian Pace
1. Introduction. Time: 3mins 30 sec
2. Phase 1 (Technical System). Time: 48mins
3. Phase 2 (Tactical System). Time: 21mins, 49 secs
4. Phase 3 (Strategic System). Series. Time: 18mins, 9 secs
5. Brian Pace Testimonies & Ending. Time: 20 mins 19 secs
6. Bonus Footage: Brian Pace Competition Matches. Time: 14 mins, 39 secs
Total Run Time: 2hrs, 6mins
Store Policies & Info
Terms & Conditions
(Security seals go here)
© TableTennisStore.com 2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by